Pleasant texture, absorbs quickly, does not leave a white cast and is not sticky.
High level of protection:
- Specially balanced filter system for a highly effective and broad range of UVA+UVB protection SPF 50+
- Water resistant for 2 x 20 min
- High level of protection even for sensitive baby skin
High level of skin care:
- With natural milk protein – the best from milk for healthy baby skin
- With an additional care complex of plant-based glycerine, panthenol, vitamin E and organic olive extract
- Moisturises for 24 hours
High level of safety:
- Does not irritate eyes
- Clinically tested under the supervision of dermatologists and paediatricians
- 0% fragrance, parabens, silicones, phenoxyethanol, octocrylene, nanoparticles
- Developed and produced in Germany
With respect for our oceans:
- Complies with Hawaii’s Reef Safe Sunscreen Laq – no octinoxate or oxybenzone
- Free from microplastics
Avoid the intense midday sun. Apply a generous amount of Sun Cream before going out into the sun. The less cream is used, the less effective the sun protection offered. Reapply cream on a regular basis to maintain protection, especially after going in the water, after drying off or after sweating.
INGREDIENTS: AQUA (WATER) ∙ C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE ∙ DIETHYLAMINO HYDROXYBENZOYL HEXYL BENZOATE ∙ GLYCERIN ∙ ISOPROPYL PALMITATE ∙ ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE ∙ ETHYLHEXYL TRIAZONE ∙ GLYCERYL STEARATE CITRATE ∙ BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE ∙ CETEARYL ALCOHOL ∙ PANTHENOL ∙ TOCOPHEROL ∙ HYDROLYZED MILK PROTEIN ∙ OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT EXTRACT ∙ DIETHYLHEXYL BUTAMIDO TRIAZONE ∙ GLYCERYL STEARATE ∙ XANTHAN GUM ∙ POLYGLYCERYL-2 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE ∙ ACACIA SENEGAL GUM ∙ ASPARTIC ACID ∙ CAPRYLYL GLYCOL ∙ CAPRYLHYDROXAMIC ACID ∙ POLYEPSILON-LYSINE ∙ SODIUM BENZOATE ∙ DISODIUM PHOSPHATE ∙ POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE ∙ TETRASODIUM IMINODISUCCINATE ∙ CITRIC ACID ∙ FUMARIC ACID ∙ AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL ∙ MALEIC ACID ∙ SOIDUM CHLORIDE ∙ MALIC ACID.
Product formulas are subject to modification. The information provided here refers to the current range and is updated on a regular basis. In the event of alterations to formulas, products with the old as well as the new formula can both be found in stores. Therefore, you should always carefully read all the information on the packaging. This particularly applies to the list of ingredients with regard to intolerances.
Art. No.: 40892050